If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your pet. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many sizes and shapes, allowing you to tailor the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Some of the advantages consist of generally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in fancy color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling dog bowls are frequently collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right pet bowl at Unexpected Pooch in Alpharetta, GA. We stock lots of dog dish choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (470) 255-2144 for more information!